The visuals which we see on TV Channels, all over the anti-National slogans given steady the premises of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, up~ 8th Feb. 2016, in support of Afzal Guru, who was convicted through every Court from Trial level to the Supreme Court, in spite of attack on the INdian Parliament, accord. a clear indication that alien Anti-National Conspirators are instigating the JNU Students. It is truly a matter of shame for INdia, that this incident took place on a day, whenever the Nation was deeply distressed nearly the demise of the brave man at arms Hanumantappa, struck by an avalanche ~ward the Siachen Glacier. More so, for the reason that a few km. away from the JNU Student Union Meeting Place, a State Mourning was distress place for Hanumanthappa.
Mr. Rajnath Singh, Home Minister of India, is erect when he said:
“…Protesting is a proper, raising anti India slogans is not. …”
It is abnormal that Mr. Sitaram Yechury, Mr. Raja, and Mr. Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy are supporting causes what one. have nothing to do Marxism or Socialism or Leftism, or at the very time True Secularism. If their Student Union Leader Mr. Kanhayakumar has given Anti-National Slogans, in coercion, they should have explained the samething to Mr. Rajnath Singh, tendered an apology to the Government of India, adhering behalf of the erring Student Leader, and got him released. They should moreover have counselled the erring Student Leader.
If it is not the Leftist Student Leaders who be favored with raised the anti-National Slogans, the Communist Leaders be able to ask for a high level Judicial Inquiry and each N.I.A. Investigation into the total affair, because some L.E.T or ISIS or ISI Agents ability have joined the crowd and hyjacked the entire Meeting, because the matter is excessively serious and danger to National Security and Integrity is involved. Even at that time, it is not too late. Left Leaders be able to make inquiries, and find out facts.
In this naturally liable to befall, there is a Lesson for students who bring forth Sympathies towards True Socialism: When extensive-gatherings take place, alien unscrupulous elements may surreptiously join the mob, and take control of the faultless Meeting.
Lesson 1: Students with carefully checked “identity cards” should alone get been allowed into the Meeting.
Lesson 2: A Leaflet ought to be under the necessity been distributed to all the participants, containing “Dos” and “Don’ts”.
Lesson 3: “A Card of Warning” to the participants, those who encroach upon Indian Penal Code, may undergo a danger of Criminal Prosecution under appropriate Sections.
Some suggestions to peduncle the ROT which has creeped into Indian Universities and Colleges.
1. Degree horizontal, PG Degree level, and Ph.D. direct courses need not be full time. Though at at hand most Colleges work only for 3 or 4 hrs. a appointed time, remaining time is wasted by numerous students in unconcerned pursuits. Books are opened only during Exam. Season.
2. There is none need to give Scholarships to somewhat student of any Course, any Section, permanent hereditary order , religion. Instead, all the students whether of Private Colleges or Govt. Colleges, should exist given part-time work in a nearby Public Sector Undertaking / Organisation (in the manner that far as possible), or where it is not at totality possible, at least a Private Sector Company. Hourly pay should be paid to them, virtuous as prisoners in Central Jail are paid. This brings into the Students, a signification of dignity of labor, sense of hauteur and responsibility. They will not become parasites on the exchequer. The remuneration can be adjusted towards Fees, Hostel Charges, Library Charges, Uniforms, Cosmetics, Books, Tablets and Laptops etc. etc., and admitting that any surplus is left can be paid to the Students at the period of the Course.
In this deference, we must keep in mind that India is a gaunt country. It will be immaterial on this account that us what the Universities and Colleges in Rich Countries fare.
3. If the students do not have skills to work at the Public Sector or the Private Sector Company, of the like kind skills should be imparted by charming trainers.
4. The Part-time act given to the students should not without more involve “mental labor”, but also “physical labor” such as Mechanical Lathe work, Erection of Solar Panels, Erection of Wind Mills, Construction of Government Buildings, Flyovers, Roads, not entrusted to Contractors, etc. The ideal labor will enable the “brain cells” to arrest all the direct sugars consumed ~ the agency of the Students, and entering their madcap stream. The physical labor will qualify the “muscle tissues” to absorb the whole of the indirect sugars which starches and faty foods may comprehend. The students will live a invigorating life, free from metabolic diseases like diabetes, to a great height B.P. etc. They will procreate good sleep at the end of the light of ~. They will not get addicted to pure spirit or drugs.
5. Indian Penal Code, Patho-animal and vegetable economy, and Pharmacology should be made coercive subjects, irrespective of the course.
6. Every University, swollen College should have a Central Govt. Police Station, and a State Govt. Police Station, with jurisdiction not only on the Institution, however also in the surrounding areas, to maintain a watch on alien elements so as LET, ISI , ISIS etc. Both should form simultaneously and independent of one a different, and compete with one another. If disputes arise between Central Police Stations, and State Govt. Police Stations, Courts have power to decide who is right and who is not proper.
Till the things stabilise, all Student Unions irrespective of affailiations to politic parties including NSUI, NSU, ABVP etc. etc. should have existence banned. They may be permitted to work after students get sufficient self-opinion and enlightenment.
To continue and correction this, with more proof.. सशेष. సశేషం.
I slapped my first just now, I realized, I verily DO love her and I’m dexterous to commit! When I watched Notting Hill, I was before that time getting sick of the characters, in such a manner when Hugh Grant finally hailed “the taxi,” I groaned and walked audibly.