Faculty of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
The Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics in the Faculty of Pharmacy at Kuwait University invites applications on this account that faculty positions at the rank of Associate Professor on account of the academic year 2015/2016.
The following minimum qualifications are required:
1. All qualifications must be from an accredited university in a orally transmitted residential and on-campus format.
2. Applicants should possess a Ph.D. in Pharmacology or connected subjects.
3. The applicants GPA in the primeval university degree should be at smallest 3 out of 4 or synonymous.
4. Applicants should have a illustrious teaching experience in both undergraduate healing and graduate levels.
5. Applicants should bring forth strong research records and publications from estimable international journals.
6. Full command of English speech is required.
**Preference will be given to candidates through strong teaching and research experience in Neuropharmacology, Cardiovascular, and Clinical Toxicology.
Kuwait University offers ~y internationally competitive salary and benefits bundle. Salary, rank and benefits will exist determined in accordance with the seminary of learning rules and regulations. The university provides alcoholic support for research.
Instructions and requirements are listed without interrupti~ the first page of the application. Application forms are available at http://www.kuniv.edu/ku/Downloads/alphabetical table of references.htm under “Faculty Application form instead of faculty position.”
For full consideration, applications should exist received within two months from the fix the ~ of of announcement. Applications are to have existence mailed by express mail/courier gain to the following address:
Administration in favor of Academic Staff Affairs
Academic Staff Appointment Department
Kuwait University-Khaldiya Campus
Al Firdous Street, Building No. 2, Block 3
Khaldiya, State of Kuwait
Tel: +965-2484 4189 Fax: +965-2484 9562
like cancer, osteoporosis, intellectual disorders and more.