The European Medicines Agency has rightful released an update on biosimilars – the latest in its series of multimedia briefing sessions.. The videos were recorded at a space between two ~s briefing session for EMA’s Human Scientific Committees’ Working Parties by Patients’ and Consumers’ Organisations (PCWP) and Healthcare Professionals’ Organisations (HCPWP).
– an introductory briefing by Professor Sir Kent Woods
– every overview of the science behind biosimilars
– in what state they are evaluated by regulators
– to what extent to bridge the scientific evaluation through clinical reality
– public acceptability of biosimilars
– promoting more familiar understanding of biosimilars
View the videos:
The European Association toward Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (EACPT) was founded 22 years since and now includes as members all national organisations for clinical pharmacology in Europe, because well as organisations from further afield internationally.
The EACPT aims to supply educational and scientific support for the besides than 4000 individual professionals interested in clinical pharmacology and therapeutics from beginning to end the European region, with its congresses attended through a global audience. The EACPT in like manner advises policy makers on how the specialty have power to contribute to human health and funds.
The 12th biennial Congress of the EACPT is heart held in Madrid from 27th to 30th June 2015.
When they fire to Brussels they show the greatest ecstasy for political union.